Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Work Project #1 Complete!


We finished one project today, and the picture of the lady whose house we painted is above. We look lovely and covered in paint:) We finished a little early, so we decided to go to the Gulf of Mexico beach today and grill out. It was awesome! We found an alligator and took a picture with it.

Random quotes from the day:
"I had a nice little nap when everyone was getting ready for the beach, and it was wonderful. Then Kevin threw water on me, and I didn't like that and I was grumpy."-- Nick
"Someone needs to follow me around with a recorder, this stuff is gold" --Nick
"I think the water is getting deeper"-- Caitlin
"No, the water is just getting taller" -- Shelby
P.S. The alligator was dead roadkill on the side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment