Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 1: Fun Stuff!

There are 2 other groups about the same size we are staying at the church at the same time.  There are 2 male showers and 2 female showers in trailers for all of us.... SO... I contacted the YMCA down the street and we fit in about 45 minutes of some rather warm pool time, and AWESOME showers!  As long as our schedule goes as planned, we will head to the YMCA after our work is complete every afternoon before we have dinner back at the church.  Tonight, we went and had some frozen yogurt and then toured the Opryland Hotel.  The gardens and waterfalls were beautiful!  The boys and girls split up-- the girls had a photo shoot and the boys... did boy things (I don't know, I wasn't with them!)  Enjoy some fun pics:





... I'm not favoring the girls, they were just with me, and then my camera battery died.  

No comments:

Post a Comment