Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 5 By: Curtis & Mayce, (: aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Kaitlyn.!


I caught a lizard^

 Alex with a saw!
 ME with a saw!(:
The crew <3
LAST day of work, we all learned a lot and i met a lot of people. It was a great experience and I am looking forward to next year, & i'm so glad we helped Susan & John.  They were the sweetest people & of course... I enjoyed the doughnuts he brought!
-mayce

It was an awesome week, and I think we all got to know each other a little better.  A lot was accomplished these few days for just being a bunch of kids without experience.  
-Curtis
 My first mission trip, I wasn't sure what to expect. It was the most fun I have had in a long time. Laughed so hard I cried. Cant wait to do another one. Met lots of new friends I will never forget. 
-Kaitlyn 

3 comments:

  1. You didn't get a lot of feedback from home, but I just wanted to tell you what a good job you did. I only know Alex personally but you are a wonderful group of young people. You and your parents should be very proud. Robin Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work! The week went by so fast, glad you are coming back with all your fingers. Can't wait to see you!
    The Nutter's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Every one of you should be proud of the work you have done. I have really enjoyed the blog with all the pic. May God be with you on your way home. Nancy Wilcox

    ReplyDelete