Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day Three: Hottest Day Yet! (By: Jordan)


                                       Nick Quote: "Alex, you've got to turn it gangsta' style!"
                                                            They look dangerous!!!!!!
                                 Jordan Quote: " I think my neck is stuck this way for eternity!"
                                 We got a lot done today! Trimming, painting, flooring, etc!

                               When we arrived at this house on Monday this was dirt! Fantastic!
                    
                              Tune in Later! :)

5 comments:

  1. Why isn't anyone posting a comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to post, you all are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK anonymous was Beth, that was the only way I could get it to go through. Just for the record each day I have tried to leave a comment.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am Alex's aunt and I just wanted all of you to know how proud you make us to see you giving of your precious summer days to help other people. Go with God. Love you Alex. Robin Young

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys!!! Posting Anonymous is fine-- I got super excited when I saw postings:) Alex was a little worried when I told her family posted:)

    ReplyDelete